BISD is accepting feedback on the proposed 2020-21 calendars through 5 p.m. Friday, November 8.
The 2020–21 Calendar Committee created two calendar options to be reviewed by community, staff, parents, and students. Each calendar has slight differences related to holidays and professional learning days for teachers.
Please review the following calendars and keep in mind that the following requirements must be met when offering alternative suggestions.
View calendars and provide feedback [opens in new window]
BISD is accepting public comment on the proposed 2019–20 calendar through 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 11.
> Review the proposed calendar and submit a comment online
Following Board approval of the 2018–19 school calendar, BISD inadvertently posted and distributed the wrong calendar. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause our parents and staff. To view the correct calendar, click the appropriate link below.
Important Dates Listed Below:
- July 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 : Birdville ISD Closed
- August 10: Teacher Work Day
- August 13, 14, 15, 16: Professional Learning
- August 17: Teacher Work Day
- August 20: First Day of School
- September 3: Holiday
- September 21: Student Half Day/Teacher Planning
- October 5: Student Holiday/Professional Learning
- October 8: Student Holiday/Professional Learning/Flex Day
- October 9: Student Holiday/Professional Learning/Flex Day
- November 9: Student Half Day/Teacher Planning
- November 19, 20, 21, 22, 23: Holiday
- December 21: Student Half Day
- December 24 to January 4: Holiday
- January 7: Student Holiday/Professional Learning
- January 21: Holiday
- February 15: Student Half Day/Teacher Planning
- February 18: Student Holiday/Professional Learning/Bad Weather Make Up Day
- March 11, 12, 13, 14, 15: Holiday
- April 19: Holiday
- May 27: Holiday
- May 29 and 30: Student Half Day
- May 30: Last Day of School
- May 31: Teacher Work Day
- June 2: Graduation
- June 3 and 4: Staff Make-Up Days
BISD is accepting public comment on the proposed 2018–19 calendar through noon on Thursday, Dec. 7.
> Click Here to review the proposed calendar and submit a comment online. <