Birdville ISD Pre-K/Kindergarten registration opens online and in person starting April 1, 2021.
Parents electing to register their student(s) online may submit the necessary documentation online or in person by scheduling an appointment with the campus office.
Parents planning to register in person need to make an appointment with the campus office and bring the necessary documentation to the appointment.
In-person registration will be open on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, April 1: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- NO IN-PERSON REGISTRATION ON FRIDAY, APRIL 2.
- Monday, April 5: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 6: 8–11 a.m., 12–3 p.m., and 4–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 7: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 8: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- Friday, April 9: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
Visit birdvilleschools.net/PreK for more information!
Questions? Call 817-547-5712